UCI Hardness tester TKM‑459CE
Portable high precision hardness tester TKM-459CE intended for quick measuring of metal items hardness in laboratorial, manufacturing and field conditions.
The device performs non-destructive quality control of products in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, aircraft construction, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, oil and gas industry.
The hardness tester is intended to be used for hardness measurement of carbon construction steels in basic hardness scales — Brinell (HB), Rockwell (HRC), Vickers (HV).
TKM-459CE controls hardness of following:
- Carbonaceous and structural steels
- Items with surface-hardened layers such as cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening
- Heat-proof, corrosion-proof, non-corrosive steels
- Plated coating (chrome), overlaying
- Items of complicated configuration
- Stable readings independent from force and time of pressing.
- Easy measuring in hard-to-reach areas.
- Ultra-small control area (from 1 mm).
- Control in slots and blind holes from 5 mm (not provided by rival devices).
- Invisible print on mirror-surface.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative of surface, thickness and weight of product.
Features of TKM-459CE
- Impact-, dust- and water- proof housing.
- Intuitive graphic interface.
- Bright color display allows working at below zero temperature and stays bright at any lighting.
- Signalization of exceeding of prescribed readings threshold.
- Unique system of statistic data processing and averaging of readings.
- Fast adjustment of readings and programming of additional calibrations to basic scales by 2 or less standard blocks.
- Flexible device memory for recording of readings and their analysis.
- Programming of additional scales calibrations by 2 or less standard test blocks.
- Fast programming of additional scales by 2 to 10 standard test blocks.
We also recommend to buy Hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Requirements to controlled item:
- Items heavier than 1 kg and thicker than 2 mm need no additional preparation;
- Items lighter than 1 kg should be fixed in a vice clamp or on a support plate by fixing paste;
- Items thinner than 2 mm should be fixed in a vice clamp or on a support plate by fi xing paste;
- Roughness of controlled surface providing best measurement accuracy is 1.6 RA.
Hardness testers modes
|By basic scales||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)||Hardness testing of the bulk of products|
|By additional calibrations to basic scales||By HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength||Hardness testing of high-alloy steels, special cast iron and nonferrous metals|
|By additional scales||Scales are programmed by the user||Special problems solving|
The parameters of the statistical processing of measurements
- Maximum, minimum, mean value, standard deviation from the mean.
- The average deviation from the values set by a user, results are more/less the values, the maximum deviation in the large/smaller side of the value.
- Number of results outside the upper/lower limit of range (user specified), maximum deviation from the upper/lower border.
- Automatic garbage results, incorrect measurement.
- Comparison of results of measurements in the series (the comparison charts on the display of the hardness tester).
|Relative average error at regular calibration test with second rate test blocks
|Calibration error with the first rate test blocks:|
|Spot diameter on the item surface for probe positioning||
From 1 mm on fl at surface
From 5 mm in a slot
|Quantity of possible additional calibrations of scales||50|
|Quantity of additional scales||3|
|Duration of one measurement||2 seconds|
|Quantity of measurements for average reading calculation||1-99|
|Memory capacity, readings||12 400|
|Maximum quantity of name units of readings generated in memory||100|
|Quantity of algorithms for known to be false readings during average value calculation||3|
|Signalization about threshold exceeding||Provided|
|Power Supply||LI-ion accumulator|
|Dimensions of hardness tester electronic unit||121x69x41 mm|
|Weight of electronic unit||0.3 kg|
|Weight of A-probe||0.3 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15…+35 0C|
|Warranty||1 year from the day of delivery
BASIC DELIVERY SET
|Cuff to fix device on arm||1|
|Bag for carrying and storing||1|
- Replaceable probes of different construction and load.
- Special head “U-459” for easier probe positioning on complex surfaces.
- Connection cables.