Combined Hardness tester TKM‑459CE combi
TKM-459CE combi controls hardness of following:
- Carbon and structural steels as well as other fine-grained materials
- Hard-surfaced items (cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening)
- Heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, stainless steels
- Non-ferrous metals and alloys (cast iron, aluminium, bronze, brass)
- Electroplated coating (chrome, copper, nickel, zinc, tin), overlaying
- Items of complex configuration (gear teeth, shafts, pipes of any diameter, grooves, blind holes)
- Thin-walled and small-sized items
- Large items and heavy-duty equipment (gas pipelines, rails, construction elements)
Features of TKM-459CE combi
Probes characteristics - UCI method
Probes characteristics - Leeb method
Solving of main hardness testing tasks with surface roughness less than 3.2 Ra
Probe with polycrystalline indenter made of cubic boron nitride to test materials
with high hardness
Hardness testing of high structure inhomogeneity items with surface roughness more than 7.2 Ra
Requirements for the objects of control
|Preparation||UCI method||Leeb method|
|Need no additional preparation||
Weight 1 kg or more
Thickness 2 mm or more
Weight 5 kg or more
Thickness 6 mm or more
|Need to be fixed on the base plate||
Weight less than 1 kg
Thickness less than 2 mm
Weight less than 5 kg
Thickness less than 6 mm
|Roughness requirements||0.8 - 3.2 Ra (depending on probe)||3.2 - 7.2 Ra (depending on probe)|
Hardness testers modes
|By basic scales||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)||Hardness testing of the bulk of products|
|By additional calibrations to basic scales||By HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength||Hardness testing of high-alloy steels, special cast iron and nonferrous metals|
|By additional scales||Scales are programmed by the user||Special problems solving|
The parameters of the statistical processing of measurements
- Maximum, minimum, mean value, standard deviation from the mean.
- The average deviation from the values set by a user, results are more/less the values, the maximum deviation in the large/smaller side of the value.
- Number of results outside the upper/lower limit of range (user specified), maximum deviation from the upper/lower border.
- Automatic garbage results, incorrect measurement.
- Comparison of results of measurements in the series (the comparison charts on the display of the hardness tester).
|Hardness testing ranges:|
|Quantity of possible additional scales calibrations
||5 for each scale
|Quantity of additional scales||3|
|Duration of the measurement||2 seconds|
|Quantity of measurements for average reading calculation||1-99|
|Memory capacity||12 400 readings|
|Maximum quantity of named blocks of readings generated in memory||100|
Quantity of algorithms to discard known to be false readings during average value calculation
|Power supply||Li-ion accumulation battery
|Dimensions of hardness tester electronic unit||121x69x41 mm|
|Weight of electronic unit||0.3 kg|
|Weight of A-probe||0.15 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15…+35 0C|
BASIC DELIVERY SET
|Electronic unit with accumulation battery
|Connecting cable for A-type probe||1|
|Cuff to fix device on arm||1|
|Bag for carrying and storing||1|
- Replaceable probes of different construction and load.
- Special heads to facilitate positioning of the probe on complex surfaces.
- Connection cables.