Special head "Z-359" for Hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Special head "Z-359" is purposed for positioning of following Leeb probes:
- Standard probe Type "D"
- Special probe Type "E"
- Special probe Type "D" with socket
- Special probe Type "E" with socket
Head "Z-359" allows you to place the probe on cylindrical surface of controlled item (diameter from 18 mm).
Special head "Z-359" facilitates hardness measurement of metal products with complex surface (curved or cylindrical) - with a diameter from 18 mm.
Preparation for work:
- wrench off the support washer of the Leeb probe,
- twist the head on the probe instead of the support washer,
- press the probe with the “Z-359” head to the controlled item
- perform the measurement as usual.
- washer with a profiled surface to provide stable positioning of the probe,
- spring gear to press the probe to the controlled surface.
Head "Z-359" is made of thermoplastic polymer black polyacetal, which is very hard and elastic and stress- and wear resistant as well.
|Special head "Z-359"||1 piece|