Special head "U-459" for Hardness tester TKM‑459CE
Special head "U-459" for positioning of probe on flat, curved, cylindrical surfaces.
Minimum diameter of controlled item is 4 mm.
Special head "U-459" is purposed for following UCI probes:
Special head "U-459" facilitates measurement of hardness by UCI hardness tester metal items with flat or curved (cylindrical) surface with a diameter at least 4 mm.
Preparation for work:
- Unscrew the protective tip from the ultrasonic probe (probes Types "A", "H", "C");
- On the thread of the probe screw the head "U-459" with a flat side to work on flat surfaces or a special side with grooves for work on curved surfaces;
- Install the probe with Special head "U" on the controlled surface;
- Perform the measurement as usual.
Special head "U-459" consists of a body with a spring mechanism and a support washer with 2 working sides:
- one side has a flat surface for stable positioning of the UCI probe to control even surface;
- the other side is a specialized surface to control curved items with a diameter from 4 mm.
The main material of Special head "U-459" is light but hard and wear-resistant aluminum alloy.
|Special head "U-459"||1 piece|