Leeb Hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Hardness tester functions by Leeb method.
TKM-359CE controls hardness of following:
- All basic types of metals and alloys without additional calibrations (structural, tool, corrosion-proof, heat-proof, non-corrosive steels and alloys as well as alloys of nonferrous metals, castiron, aluminium, bronze, brass);
- Items with surface hardening and high frequency current hardening;
- Items of complicated configuration;
- Heavy and big items with rough surface.
- Wide range of controlled metals and alloys.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative and roughness of surface.
- Monitoring of hardness change along the surface.
- Stable measurements independent from force and time of pressing the probe to the surface.
- Possibility of material identification in blank production.
- Control of “volumetric” hardness.
Features of TKM-359CE:
- Impact-, dust- and water- proof housing;
- Intuitive graphic interface;
- Bright color display allows working at below zero temperature and stays bright at any lighting;
- Signalization of exceeding of prescribed readings threshold;
Unique system of statistic data processing and averaging of readings;
- Fast adjustment of readings and programming of additional calibrations to basic scales by 2 or less standard blocks;
- Flexible device memory for recording of readings and their analysis;
- Programming of additional scales calibrations of hardness tester by 2 or less standard test blocks;
- Fast programming of additional scales by 2 to 10 standard test blocks.
Solving of main hardness testing tasks with surface roughness less than 3.2 Ra
Probe with polycrystalline indenter made of cubic boron nitride to test materials with high hardness
Hardness testing of high structure inhomogeneity items with surface roughness more than 7.2 Ra
ATTENTION! If you buy only probe Type-D, the Hardness tester TKM‑359CE should be sent to the retrofit and alignment.
We also recommend to buy UCI Hardness tester TKM‑459CE
Requirements to controlled item:
- Items heavier than 5 kg and thicker than 6 mm need no additional preparation.
- Hard items (eg tubes) with awaited hardness from 90 to 250 HB and thicker than 4 mm need no additional preparation.
- Other items should be fixed on a support plate by fixing paste.
- Roughness of controlled surface providing best measurement accuracy depends on a probe.
Hardness testers modes
|By basic scales||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)||Hardness testing of the bulk of products|
|By additional calibrations to basic scales||By HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength||Hardness testing of high-alloy steels, special cast iron and nonferrous metals|
|By additional scales||Scales are programmed by the user||Special problems solving|
The parameters of the statistical processing of measurements
- Maximum, minimum, mean value, standard deviation from the mean.
- The average deviation from the values set by a user, results are more/less the values, the maximum deviation in the large/smaller side of the value.
- Number of results outside the upper/lower limit of range (user specified), maximum deviation from the upper/lower border.
- Automatic garbage results, incorrect measurement.
- Comparison of results of measurements in the series (the comparison charts on the display of the hardness tester).
|Calibration error with the first rate test blocks:|
|Spot diameter on the item surface for probe positioning||From 7 mm|
|Quantity of possible additional calibrations of scales||5 for every scale|
|Quantity of additional scales||3|
|Duration of one measurement||2 seconds|
|Quantity of measurements for average reading calculation||1-99|
|Memory capacity, readings||12 400|
|Maximum quantity of name units of readings generated in memory||100|
|Quantity of algorithms for known to be false readings during average value calculation||3|
|Power Supply||LI-ion accumulator|
|Dimensions of hardness tester electronic unit||121x69x41 mm|
|Weight of electronic unit||0.3 kg|
|Weight of D-probe||0.15 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15…+35 0C|
||1 year from the day of delivery
BASIC DELIVERY SET
|Cuff to fix device on arm||1|
|Bag for carrying and storing||1|