UCI Hardness tester TKM‑459CE
High precision hardness tester TKM-459CE intended for quick measuring of metal items hardness in laboratorial, manufacturing and field conditions.
TKM-459CE controls hardness of following:
- Carbonaceous and structural steels
- Items with surface-hardened layers such as cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening
- Heat-proof, corrosion-proof, non-corrosive steels
- Plated coating (chrome), overlaying
- Items of complicated configuration
- Stable readings independent from force and time of pressing.
- Easy measuring in hard-to-reach areas.
- Ultra-small control area (from 1 mm).
- Control in slots and blind holes from 5 mm (not provided by rival devices).
- Invisible print on mirror-surface.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative of surface, thickness and weight of product.
Features of TKM-459CE
- Impact-, dust- and water- proof housing.
- Intuitive graphic interface.
- Bright color graphic display allows working at below zero temperature and stays bright at any lighting.
- Signalization of exceeding of prescribed readings threshold.
- Unique system of statistic data processing and averaging of readings.
- Fast adjustment of readings and programming of additional calibrations to basic scales by 2 or less standard blocks.
- Flexible device memory for recording of readings and their analysis.
- Programming of additional scales calibrations by 2 or less standard test blocks.
- Fast programming of additional scales by 2 to 10 standard test blocks.
We also recommend to buy Hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Requirements to controlled item:
- Items heavier than 1 kg and thicker than 2 mm need no additional preparation;
- Items lighter than 1 kg should be fixed in a vice clamp or on a support plate by fixing paste;
- Items thinner than 2 mm should be fixed in a vice clamp or on a support plate by fi xing paste;
- Roughness of controlled surface providing best measurement accuracy is 1.6 RA.
Hardness testers modes
|By basic scales||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)||Hardness testing of the bulk of products|
|By additional calibrations to basic scales||By HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength||Hardness testing of high-alloy steels, special cast iron and nonferrous metals|
|By additional scales||Scales are programmed by the user||Special problems solving|
The parameters of the statistical processing of measurements
- Maximum, minimum, mean value, standard deviation from the mean.
- The average deviation from the values set by a user, results are more/less the values, the maximum deviation in the large/smaller side of the value.
- Number of results outside the upper/lower limit of range (user specified), maximum deviation from the upper/lower border.
- Automatic garbage results, incorrect measurement.
- Comparison of results of measurements in the series (the comparison charts on the display of the hardness tester).
|Relative average error at regular calibration test with second rate test blocks
|Calibration error with the first rate test blocks:|
|Spot diameter on the item surface for probe positioning||
From 1 mm on fl at surface
From 5 mm in a slot
|Quantity of possible additional calibrations of scales||50|
|Quantity of additional scales||3|
|Duration of one measurement||2 seconds|
|Quantity of measurements for average reading calculation||1-99|
|Memory capacity, readings||12 400|
|Maximum quantity of name units of readings generated in memory||100|
|Quantity of algorithms for known to be false readings during average value calculation||3|
|Signalization about threshold exceeding||Provided|
|Power Supply||LI-ion accumulator|
|Dimensions of hardness tester electronic unit||121x69x41 mm|
|Weight of electronic unit||0.3 kg|
|Weight of A-probe||0.3 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15…+35 0C|
|Warranty||1 year from the day of delivery
BASIC DELIVERY SET
|Cuff to fix device on arm||1|
|Bag for carrying and storing||1|
- Replaceable probes of different construction and load.
- Special head “U-459” for easier probe positioning on complex surfaces.
- Connection cables.