Hardness tester TKM‑359CE (Leeb method)
Hardness tester functions by Leeb method.
TKM-359CE controls hardness of following:
- All basic types of metals and alloys without additional calibrations (structural, tool, corrosion-proof, heat-proof, non-corrosive steels and alloys as well as alloys of nonferrous metals, castiron, aluminium, bronze, brass);
- Items with surface hardening and high frequency current hardening;
- Items of complicated configuration;
- Heavy and big items with rough surface.
- Wide range of controlled metals and alloys.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative and roughness of surface.
- Monitoring of hardness change along the surface.
- Stable measurements independent from force and time of pressing the probe to the surface.
- Possibility of material identification in blank production.
- Control of “volumetric” hardness.
Features of TKM-359CE:
- Impact-, dust- and water- proof housing;
- Intuitive graphic interface;
- Bright color graphic display allows working at below zero temperature and stays bright at any lighting;
- Signalization of exceeding of prescribed readings threshold;
Unique system of statistic data processing and averaging of readings;
- Fast adjustment of readings and programming of additional calibrations to basic scales by 2 or less standard blocks;
- Flexible device memory for recording of readings and their analysis;
- Programming of additional scales calibrations of hardness tester by 2 or less standard test blocks;
- Fast programming of additional scales by 2 to 10 standard test blocks.
|«D»||138||21||Solving the bulk of control problems|
Probe with indenter made of polycrystalline of boron nitride intended for control
of materials with high hardness
|«G»||200||29||Control of items with high structural heterogeneity and roughness Ra from 3.2|
We also recommend to buy UCI Hardness tester TKM‑459CE
Requirements to controlled item:
- Items heavier than 5 kg and thicker than 6 mm need no additional preparation.
- Hard items (eg tubes) with awaited hardness from 90 to 250 HB and thicker than 4 mm need no additional preparation.
- Other items should be fixed on a support plate by fixing paste.
- Roughness of controlled surface providing best measurement accuracy depends on a probe.
Hardness testers modes
|By basic scales||Basic hardness units (HRC, HB, HV)||Hardness testing of the bulk of products|
|By additional calibrations to basic scales||By HRA, HRB, HSD scales and ultimate tensile strength||Hardness testing of high-alloy steels, special cast iron and nonferrous metals|
|By additional scales||Scales are programmed by the user||Special problems solving|
The parameters of the statistical processing of measurements
- Maximum, minimum, mean value, standard deviation from the mean.
- The average deviation from the values set by a user, results are more/less the values, the maximum deviation in the large/smaller side of the value.
- Number of results outside the upper/lower limit of range (user specified), maximum deviation from the upper/lower border.
- Automatic garbage results, incorrect measurement.
- Comparison of results of measurements in the series (the comparison charts on the display of the hardness tester).
|Calibration error with the first rate test blocks:|
|Spot diameter on the item surface for probe positioning||From 7 mm|
|Quantity of possible additional calibrations of scales||5 for every scale|
|Quantity of additional scales||3|
|Duration of one measurement||2 seconds|
|Quantity of measurements for average reading calculation||1-99|
|Memory capacity, readings||12 400|
|Maximum quantity of name units of readings generated in memory||100|
|Quantity of algorithms for known to be false readings during average value calculation||3|
|Power Supply||LI-ion accumulator|
|Dimensions of hardness tester electronic unit||121x69x41 mm|
|Weight of electronic unit||0.3 kg|
|Weight of D-probe||0.15 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15…+35 0C|
||1 year from the day of delivery
BASIC DELIVERY SET
|Cuff to fix device on arm||1|
|Bag for carrying and storing||1|