Crack depth meter 281M electro potential
Crack depth meter 281M - High-precision instrument for measuring the depth of cracks exposed on various metals and alloys (incl. stainless steel, duraluminum), previously detected by other methods.
(in comparison to traditional methods).
The device is the most efficient in combination with other crack-revealing methods: magnetic particle, capillary or eddy-current.
TYPICAL CONTROL OBJECTS:
- Shafts, rolls, rolling mills, details of constructions, machines and mechanisms;
- Pipes, tubes, oil-and-gas pipelines;
- Pressure vessels;
- Energy industry devices.
- Сontrol of ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials(stainless steel, aluminum alloys, etc.)
- Wide measuring range - from 0.2 to 100.0 mm.
- Low impact of the material electromagnetic properties on themeasurement result.
- The device is equipped with various design sensors to control products of irregular shape.
- Mobile spring-loaded contact electrodes of the sensor enable the user to perform measurements on curved surfaces.
- Crack Depth Meter works successfully in field, workshop and laboratory conditions.
STAGES OF CRACK DEPTH MEASURING
- Setting of the “0” - measuring on flawless location of the object.
- Measuring of crack depth – contact electrodes are located on the opposite sides of the crack, measurement result in mm is shown on the screen.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTROL OBJECTS
- Surface roughness – below or equal to 40 Rz (10 Ra)
- Stable electric contact with the sensor electrodes
|Measuring range (crack depth)||0 - 100 mm|
|Measuring accuracy||20 %|
|Maximum crack width (depending on the sensor
|up to 3,5 mm|
|Minimum crack length||5 crack depths, no less than 3 mm|
|Automatic switch off||provided|
|Electronic unit dimensions||160х85х30 mm|
|Operating temperature range||+5 ... +40 °С|
|Warranty||1 year from the day of delivery|
Basic delivery set:
- Electronic unit – 1 piece
- Accumulator - 1 piece
- Sensor “1x4” - 1 piece
- Test block with 2 mm crack – 1 piece
- Charger – 1 piece
- Sensor “2x2” for hard-to-reach areas (fillets etc.)
- Sensor “3+1” for cracks deeper than 30 mm (with external electrode)