The scientific and research company Mashproject LLC was launched as a spin-off of Central Materials Research Institute in Leningrad (currently Saint-Petersburg), one of the major institutes of the USSR defense industry.
We have built a wide sales networkin Russia. Our customers enjoy a global-wide delivery, which covers CIS countries, China, USA, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Serbia, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, and many other countries.
We specialize in manufacturing portable equipment for non-destructive testing (NDT) of metal and alloy products.We are fully aware of possible working environment features. That is why we make our equipment comfortable for usage in a laboratory, polluted production floor air, or at the temperatures of the scorching northern winter.
The team of NPP Mashproject LLC is constantly working on improving the equipment effectiveness, designing accessories, and expanding the products scope.
NPP Mashproject LLC designs, manufactures, tests products, and provides main tenance service to the customer.
Our product list:
- Portable UCI and Leeb hardness testers
- A variety of flaw detectors, including eddy current (EC) flaw detectors
- Crack depth metersel ectropotential
- We are a B2M company;
- We design and manufacture portable equipment for non-destructive testing;
- Our user interface is localization-friendly;
- We also provide step-by-step product tutorial videos;
- We save your money by checking the compliance of all our devices to our customers’ specific requirements and tasks.
- The QMS for instruments and measurement devices, for control and testing meets the requirements of GOST R ISO 001-2015 (ISO 9001: 2015).
- The hardness testers are included in the State Registers of measurements standards of the Russian Federation, of the Republic of Belarus, and Kazakhstan. The devices undergo pre-sale checks under the supervision of an independent professional.
- Our equipment meets the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union.
Our company regularly takes part in seminars, conferences and international exhibitions in the field of Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics.
WE ARE GLAD TO WORK WITH YOU!